Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Display Title not showing for Target Recommendations

Level 1

Our Display Titles are no longer showing on our site for Target Recommendations.  Has anyone else experienced this and/or is this a known issue?  If so, is there a fix we can do from our end?

We're on Target Premium and implemented it through Adobe Launch using the Target Extension.

Thanks in advance!

Jake

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

jakek1419​,

Check the product catalog for those specific products make sure the title is in there. If the title is in there something else could be goign on so please open a ticket with support. However if the title is not in the product as shown in the product catalog you would simply have to either correct the product page to make sure the title is passing or correct the product feed spreadsheet. Hope this helps.

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Thanks for the reply! I'm talking about the Display Title for the Recommendation Activity though, not the product names. ie, "People who bought this item also bought:" This is input in the Criteria for the Recommendation and displays above the recommended products on the page.

Employee

Hi Jake, In that case please log a support incident by emailing to customercare@adobe.com with all the details including the detailed steps to reproduce the issue and we will be happy to investigate the same .

Level 3

Hi  - Did you get an answer to this issue?  We are about to launch first recommendations, and can't find anywhere that explains how to define this in the design code so that this "display title" is output in the recommendations markup.  We can hard-code a title for launch, but would ideally use the same design to deliver multiple criteria so a dynamic title is needed.

Level 3

No worries -  I  figured it out it uses $criteria.title.

Would be helpful to have this kind of specification in the documentation (unless i am just missing it) rather than through trial and error.