Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dec.12th Ask the Community Expert: How Auto-Target & Automated Personalization Enhance Customer Experiences

Administrator

Date: December 12, 2017

Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm PST

Been wondering about how to create a truly tailored, one-to-one customer experience?

Optimizing personalized experiences with one click, enhancing customer recommendations, improving targeting precision, and automating the delivery of personalized offers are all within reach when using Adobe Target’s capabilities, Auto Target & Automated Personalization.

Join Adobe Target Product Manager, Shannon Hamilton, to discuss the future of marketing personalization, and to learn how to leverage these Target capabilities to improve your organization’s bottom line!

Comment below with any questions about Auto- Target and Automated Personalization that you would like to have answered/ addressed during the session on December 12th - we look forward to hearing from you!!

4 Replies

Administrator

Greetings everyone!

Thank you so much for attending today's webinar on Adobe Target's Auto-Target & Automated Personalization activities. As promised, please find the webinar recording here, and feel free to post your related-questions here to continue the conversation around personalization!

In the meantime, stay tuned for more info on upcoming 2018 Target ATCE webinar dates

Level 10

Hi -

I'm getting prompted for a username and password when I click the link to listen to the recording. What credentials should I use?

Thanks -

Sarah

Administrator

Hi Sarah! Thanks for pointing that out! We've marked the link as public now so you should be able to gain access

Level 1

The video keeps reloading after 15 seconds.Playing from the start again.