Expand my Community achievements bar.

Could you please add basic support for iOS Safari or Chrome?

Level 1

Hello! If this wasn't on your roadmap, I'd like to recommend it. I understand that Adobe Target is a work-in-progress and it doesn't have support across all kinds of devices. That makes sense. I wouldn't expect to be able to create or edit tests on a mobile phone. But at a very minimum, could you please update the new Adobe Target (Premium) to at a minimum load the interface on an iPhone and allow a test to be paused/deactivated? Today, as far as I can tell, I'm totally unable to access Target on my iPhone. In a worst-case-scenario, when I'm away from a computer and a campaign needs to be pulled down immediately, I really do need a kind of kill switch. Maybe you all are working on iOS/Safari support? If not, could you please consider it?

Thank you!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your feedback. I have redirected your query to the concerned team and we will get back to you on this ASAP.

Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 3

Hello, Parit.

Is there an update on Adobe adding iOS support to Adobe Target? I'm sure that Ryan and I are part of a large group that needs this functionality.

Thanks,

Keith