Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Cookie killer (as favorite)

Level 2

Hi!

During a session at Adobe Summit in LV this year one of the speakers used "Cookie killer" to clear the experience on the web-page he visited. It was a small script saved as a favorite.

Using this he was able to check different experiences of target without having to use incognito and new browser windows.

Anyone know what this script is?

Tnx in advance

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Simon Cegla,

I believe this is what you are looking for. This code if saved in a bookmark when clicked will force release you from any QA experience you are currently in.

javascript:(

function () {

if (window.location.href.indexOf('?') != -1) {

var parts = window.location.href.split('at_preview_token',2);

if (parts.length > 1) {

window.location.href = parts[0].concat('at_preview_token=');

} else {

window.location.href = window.location.href.concat("&at_preview_token=")

}

} else {

window.location.href = window.location.href.concat("?at_preview_token=")

}

}

)();

I'll attach a screen-shot below of how I have mine saved as a bookmark:

This is also documented in this KB: Activity QA bookmarklet

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

How to save it:

_1._save_bookmark.png

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee Advisor

Hi Simon,

Here is a current site cookie killer I use for that exact purpose.

javascript:(function(){C=document.cookie.split('; ');for(d='.'+location.host;d;d=(''+d).substr(1).match(/\..*$/))for(sl=0;sl<2;++sl)for(p='/'+location.pathname;p;p=p.substring(0,p.lastIndexOf('/')))for(i in C)if(c=C[i]){document.cookie=c+'; domain='+d.slice(sl)+'; path='+p.slice(1)+'/'+'; expires='+new Date((new Date).getTime()-1e11).toGMTString()}})();window.location.reload();

I call the bookmark DelCookiesRld. It will delete the current site's cookie and automatically reload the page for you. Really nice to quickly be a "new visitor" and therefore get a new experience.

Hope that helps.