Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Can you edit a page you are redirecting visitors to?

Level 2

A stakeholder is wanting me to redirect 100% of visitors to a more targeted page, but then also edit that targeted page. I am able to create the redirect and send 100% of visitors there, but I am not able to edit the redirected page. This is based on an audience within Analytics, so if there is an easier way to do this, I'm all ears. Thank you.

1 Reply

Administrator

Greetings Lindsay, and thanks so much for your question! You absolutely can edit the redirected page by adding multiple pages to your test.

So, when you are setting up the test (in the A/B workflow, the Experience Targeting workflow, or in Auto Target), type in the URL of the redirected page in one experience. In the other experience, click on Configure> Add Additional Pages. You will see a "+ Add Page" option appear in blue. Click on this, name the experience, and enter in the same URL of the redirected page here. Once you hit the blue Save button, you will see the redirected page load, and can make any edits from here. Users will be redirected to this edited version of your redirected page. For more on this topic, visit Adobe Target's Product Documentation on Multipage Activities

Hope this helps, and feel free to reach out here if you have any other questions!

Warmly,

Amelia