Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Can we export the recommendations Catalog?

Level 2

Is it possible to export the data within recommendations catalog? Or even a collection or exclusion?

I'm looking to extract all of the IDs within an exclusion in order to run the delete entities API​ with the full list of IDs from the exclusion. 

In order to minimize impact to the business, I would like to avoid deleting the entire catalog.

1 Accepted Solution

Employee Advisor

BrendanJaffary​,

This would make for a great feature request. To save you some time I've submitted it for you please vote it up to help it gain traction with product management. Much appreciated! UI Feature to export all products from a catalog/collection

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

6 Replies