Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Campaign success based off of button click

Level 2

I have a campaign that will fire a popup modal, and closing (acknowledging) the modal is a success metric. How do I track a conversion off of a button click from the modal?

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Adam,

You can create the activity in the VEC and use target's Out-of-the-box click tracking functionality for this. For more information I would recommend you to go through the following help article : Click Tracking

Hope that helps

Thanks

Raag

Level 2

Hi Raag,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to use the visual composer for this activity. Is there a way to achieve this through a form-based activity?

Thanks,

Adam

Level 2

I have a success metric set up on a button click, but the user keeps getting reentered into the activity on separate browsers even though I have it set to bar the user from reentry in the advanced settings:

- What will happen after a user encounters this goal metric? Increment Count, Release User & Bar from Reentry

- What will the users see instead of the activity content? Default/Other Activity Content

Is there a way to have the success metric apply for the user, regardless of which device the user is on?