Expand my Community achievements bar.

Campaign success based off of button click

Level 2

I have a campaign that will fire a popup modal, and closing (acknowledging) the modal is a success metric. How do I track a conversion off of a button click from the modal?

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Adam,

You can create the activity in the VEC and use target's Out-of-the-box click tracking functionality for this. For more information I would recommend you to go through the following help article : Click Tracking

Hope that helps

Thanks

Raag

Level 2

Hi Raag,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to use the visual composer for this activity. Is there a way to achieve this through a form-based activity?

Thanks,

Adam

Level 2

I have a success metric set up on a button click, but the user keeps getting reentered into the activity on separate browsers even though I have it set to bar the user from reentry in the advanced settings:

- What will happen after a user encounters this goal metric? Increment Count, Release User & Bar from Reentry

- What will the users see instead of the activity content? Default/Other Activity Content

Is there a way to have the success metric apply for the user, regardless of which device the user is on?