Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Audience Based on Host/Environment

Level 2

Is it possible to configure an audience that says something like "Current site is in PreProduction environment" Or is the only thing we can do is to allow inactive tests to show up in these environments?

4 Replies

Employee

You can always create an audience using rule based on Site Pages where you may say that Current Page Domain should match your PreProd Domain.

Level 2

Yeah, that is what we already do but I thought it would be cool to just use the environment and host dynamically.

Employee

Dan

I am not sure if I follow you. Could you elaborate a bit more as to exactly where you feel challenged and if you were to give a solution, how would you have given?

Thanks

Siddharth

Administrator

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your question and for sharing your suggestion! Please feel free to include further details/ examples if you'd like to go ahead and submit your suggestion to the Target Product team as an Idea/feature request (by clicking on the orange lightbulb to the right of the Forum overview page, or by simply clicking here:

Submit an idea

Hope this helps! In the meantime, if you have any other follow up questions, feel free to post them here, or close out the thread if you've got the info you needed. Thanks!

Warmly,

Amelia