Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

at.js 2.x parameters

Level 2

Hi All,

We have recently upgraded at.js 1.x to 2.x, after the upgrade the any custom audiences like browserWidth, browserHeight are not working. Could you please let me know what we are missing. We are using DTM to deliver at.js

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Muthu

7 Replies

Employee

Hi Muthu,

Can you please share the web page URL where activity is supposed to be delivered and also share audience details so that we can have a look at it ?

Regards

Skand Gupt

Employee Advisor

Hi Muthu

at.js 2. x uses a new API, which we call the Delivery API, You will also notice that Target sends a JSON payload instead of key-value pairs.

Please See > Upgrading from at.js 1.x to at.js 2.0

1822544_pastedImage_4.png

Best,
Joshua

Level 2

Hi Joshua,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have checked this documentation. I'm not sure how to specify it in the Target audience. I tried it like in the screenshot, but didn't work. Could you please help me with that?

audience.JPG

Thanks,

Muthu

Level 2

Can anyone please help me how to specify Browserwidth in Target for at.js 2.x?

Thanks,

Muthu

Employee Advisor

@muthu_sivasankas87343782,

Have you tried to re-create the audience without specifying an mbox like this?

1_recreate_like_this.png

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Hi Mihnea Docea,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you so your suggestion.

Unfortunately your suggestion didn't work, the offer didn't deliver from Target if we specify Browserwidth condition even without mbox.

Thanks,

Muth

Employee

Hi @muthu sivasankas87343782,

Could you please open a ticket for this issue by emailing us at clientcare@adobe.com- so we can do some checks and engage Engineering as required? Thank you.