Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

[AT Community Q&A Coffee Break] ☀️5/13 @ 10AM PDT ☀️with Kimen Warner, Director of Product Management

Administrator

Our first Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break 

is starting in just a few minutes @ 10AM PDT, TODAY, 5/13!

We're being joined by Kimen Warner, aka @kimenw, Director of Product Management for Adobe Target, to take your burning Adobe Target questions and share valuable Target insights.

Requirements to participate (think of this as the Adobe Target Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game):

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period
        • Must post a Question about Adobe Target
        • THAT'S IT!

INSTRUCTIONS

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin your Question with " @kimenw "
  • When exchanging messages with Kimen about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Kimen

A note from this week's expert, Kimen Warner AKA @kimenw:

KIMEN_WARNER_3960_headshot.jpg

Kimen Warner is the Director of Product Management for Adobe Target. Kimen started working on the product as a technical consultant before moving to product management. She has been with the product since before it was acquired by Omniture and then Adobe. She lives in San Francisco where she is stuck inside with her husband, 2 year old daughter, and who-knows-how-old cat.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

23 Replies

Administrator

Hi @kimenw , @JenGi posted this Question in the Community: 

Good Morning. I am fairly new to Target and I just set up my first A/B test. The test goes to different web pages to see which takes the user deeper into our site. Its working fine for my Control page but the Conversion Rate is 0 on my test page although I have selected the element I chose for my conversion goal. I am not sure why this second page is not showing conversions on the report. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Level 4

Could another session like this be scheduled at an APAC-friendly time?

@kimenw If you're still answering questions, could you answer this? What is an ideal at.js timeout setting? The default is 15sec, which is really long. The anti-flicker hiding script (for sites using Adobe Launch) has a timeout of 3sec, which is also kinda long.