Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Adobe Target Help Documentation Has a New Home

Administrator

We're thrilled to announce the new official source of Target Help Documentation moving forward, new url below!

Bookmark away, friends!:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/target/using/target-home.html

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Amelia Waliany 

This URL is showing 404 not found error.  Could you please check, I'm trying since yesterday but getting the same error again. For reference attached screenshot.

1778498_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

I think the site is up now and it's working. but there was no clear notification so thought of to check with you.

Thank you.

Level 1

Hi Amelia!  There use to be some documentation in Adobe Target titled Behaviorial Targeting that I can no longer find.  I frequently shared it with colleaugues and customers via my bookmark but it's a dead-end now.    Can you please confirm if it that content has been removed/not transitioned or perhaps just relabeled?