Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe Target Sample questions

Level 4

Hi guys,

I'm really confused that how can we get confidence interval in this demo question.

1336745_pastedImage_0.png

Looking forward to your reply!

thanks,

Zhengquan Zhou

5 Replies

Level 4

ameliaw95025277​ Can you help me? I'm really wonder how can I get confidence interval

Administrator

Greetings zhengquanz32073933​! Thanks for your question. I'd recommend checking out our resources on Confidence Intervals and Confidence Levels so that you can get a breakdown of steps for how to calculate this. Hope this is helpful!

Warmly,

Amelia

Level 4

I have checked document, and found no meaningful explanation for this question. This is why I post on forum. thanks.

Level 4

Hi Amelia,

Actually this question is 9th question in Adobe Target Analyst 9A0-399 ACE document example questions, I'm preparing for this test, so can you offer me the full explanation for this question? I'm really wonder how can I get confidence interval without calculator and other information for this question..

thanks,

Zhengquan Zhou