Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target, placing user in experience based on URL contains

Level 1

If I have an Adobe Target experience that shows content in Experience A to 50% of users and content in Experience B to the other 50% of users...how can I insert someone into one of these two experiences?

I was thinking of having a button the user can click that has a url parameter added to it for example ?exp1, and then a different button that would have ?exp2.

But if I use the refinement 'url contains exp1 or exp2' in each of the experiences in target, then that is only when the mbox will fire. Whereas I want them to fire on the original page that the mbox is on.

Any help is greatly appreciated...thank you all!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

We are still unclear of the use case you are trying to achieve , can you please elaborate more in detail ?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 5

Are you asking about, how to setup a audience, that put users into the experiment based on button clicks? Or do you refer to how you can divide the traffic your self into either A or B? Or is it something else?

/Løjmann