Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe target offers component wise

Level 4

Hi All,

I am trying to add image offer component wise.

I am using experience targeting activity to show images as per the user value.

Objective :

I have passed user remarks or comment value to data element and passed remark/comment to target global parameter with prefix profile.parameter name

So whenever user enters anything in comment box, it gets passed to global parameter. So I can create audience by adding visitor profile rule .

ex. If user enters comment like rent payment so I will show experience to people whose comment contains rent and similarly for ticket and etc.

But issue is

since target has global mbox,

If user A likes football in sports(one of global parameter value similar to remark I have mentioned above) and he has recently done transaction of rent

so one image he should see related to football and on same page other image box should show offer related recent transaction like rent is here in this case.

So how to create activity which has two different image section on same page and has only target global mbox  ?

I have tried creating two experience targeting activities one sports based and one remarks based for the same page.

But only one of the image offer only reflects as there is only one target global mbox.

How to achieve above use case?

Thanks,

Ketan Pardeshi

4 Replies