Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Target - Error 'INVALID FIELDS'

Level 2

Hello,

Really hope someone can help. I am trying to edited the activity URL on the experience section in page delivery drop down.

However, when I go to save the project I am receiving the error ‘invalid fields’ and it is not giving me a reason why. I have entered all the required information and i am still not able to save.

I have tried copying the version and yet still no luck saving the issue.

Thanks

Amy

2 Replies

Employee

Hi amyb88415256​, In order to see what's causing this we would actually need to look at the activity and trouble shoot it. Hence please log a ticket with us by sending an email to customercare@adobe.com and we will be happy to look into it. To log the ticket you need to be a supported user in our system, if not please ask someone else from your company who is a supported user to log the ticket .

Employee Advisor

amyb88415256​,

I've seen that happen in two scenarios:

1. You haven't yet fully selected a conversion metric.

2. You have partly selected the option to use Analytics for reporting but have yet to specify a report suite.

If it's neither of those please reply with a full-screen screen-shot as it might give me a better idea of why it's complaining about that. Hope this helps!

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335