Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target content delivery issues with Lazy load function

Employee Advisor

Hi All ,

We are trying to replace some banners in carousel which will be different for different audience base, after creating activity when I checked QA URL we noticed that Target banners are getting overwritten by AEM banners(banners that we want to replace), further when I checked it in developers tool, I got to know that this is happening due to Lazy load function used to load images.

Following are the things that I noticed in Developers tool( in case where I have changed second banner in carousel ),

-Whenever my offer hits on page it replaces old banner with new Target offer banner ( until you slide to the second image ).

-Default (old banner in second slide) is still not loaded cause of lazy load function.

-Once you slide to second image Default (old banner) will load and overwrite Target banner.

Is there any solution for this issue?

6 Replies