Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe target backup

Level 3

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is anyway to do back up of Adobe Target (campaigns, mboxes, etc..) ?

What is the backup/fall back strategy for Adobe Target?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Veera

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi Veera,

There are no such function in Target for users to make backups. I guess a workaround would be if you setup all your experiences up via the custom code editor, then you can store txt-files locally, but in a busy organisation it would not work, and most don't setup all experiences up only using the custom code editor...

I can't say how Adobe do their backups, but I won't doubt that my data and experiences are in a safe place there

/Løjmann

Level 10

Hi ,

There isn't a method  in Target for users to make Client side backups. Though on server side your data is always stored & safe.

Can you please share the use case you are trying to achieve so that we can further help you with the query ?

Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 3

Thanks Parit Mittal,

We are actively using Target with lot of campaigns, but now trying to integrate with AEM and do some testing creating experiences in AEM for Adobe Target.

We need to make sure that 'sync' features from AEM to target will not delete/corrupt existing Target campaigns while testing, thats the reason we would like to create back up before experementing the integration.

1) Is there any Adobe recommended approach for this testing?

2) Is there any cost involved, if we need to request backup from server side?

3) Whats the SLA if we need to request backup from server side?

Thanks,

Veera

Level 10

Hi ,

Thanks for providing a detail view of the use case.

However we would recommend you to reach out to your Adobe Target Account Manager in Adobe , they  would in a better position to answer your queries,

Please do let us know in case anything else is required from our end.

Regards

Parit Mittal