Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe target AEM direct integration using context hub, activity not working in local publish instance

Level 4

We are doing AEM to Adobe target direct integration(not via DTM) using contexthub. We have followed all integration steps, bu the activity is not working properly in local publish instance. The activity created in local AEM instance is getting synced properly in the Adobe target cloud environment, but when the page is loaded in local publish instance - there is java-script error on page  -

1603804_pastedImage_0.png

registration.html:153 Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ_Analytics is not defined

at registration.html:153

contexthub tries to load the default experience - while it should be loading a different experience, since the experience is targeted to chrome users and we are opening the page on chrome browser.

CQ_Analytics.TestTarget.defaults[mboxName] = "\/content\/sitename\/registration\/jcr:content\/root\/responsivegrid\/container\/par\/teaser\/default.html";

In my opinion CQ_Analytics should not be loaded since we are using contexthub and not clientcontext

Has anyone used used targeting using Adobe target on local publish instance ?

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

cqsapientu69896437​,

I'm not sure what the answer to y our question is however I do recommend also posting this here: AEM - Questions​ Hope this helps you.

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335