Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe Experience Cloud debugger with at.js 2.1 dosen't shows mbox request in summary section

Community Advisor

Hello Team,

Adobe Experience Cloud debugger with at.js 2.1 doesn't show mbox request in the summary section. Is there any existing issue?

I can able to see in the Target > Target Trace but not in summary.

Summary Page

1798952_pastedImage_1.png

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks,

7 Replies

Level 3

Adobe experience cloud debugger doesn't work with at.js.  I'm using a plugin from Miaprova. It work really well with Adobe Target. 

Community Advisor

Hi @Jennifer Huynh

From where you get the plugin Miaprova. Is it possible to share a link here?

Employee Advisor

gokula​,

I highly recommend running an mboxtrace more on that here: Troubleshoot content delivery

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Community Advisor

Hi @mikewebguy

Thanks for reply. Yes Debugging tool help to get the understanding on mbox but there few params campaign ID, recipe ID and others still not displayed.

So can we bring this in debugger developr's team attentaion so that in next update we can have this as well

Employee

This is a known issue with the Experience Cloud Debugger and is currently being investigated by our engineers. They are tracking this as CORE-32465.  There is no current timetable for a fix to be deployed for this issue though it is actively being worked on.

Level 5

Does this also include fixing the mbox parameters not showing up on the "Target" screen?