Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Accessing Activity only Audiences through API

Level 1

Hi,

We wish to use the Target API to access Target campaign information, in particular to understand the audiences that make up an Activity programatically.

From my tests it appears that the API does not support the Activity-only Audience, as the API is returning a 404 for these Audience Id's (the same request works for Share Audiences).

An example request is:

https://mc.adobe.io/{tenant}/target/audiences/1261930

Where:

- {tenant} = is my companies tenant value

- 1261930 = is the Activity-only Audience id

Does the API support Activity-only Audience, am I calling the correct API call?

Cheers

Tony

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your question! The Target API does not support Activity-only Audiences. As I'm sure you have some follow up questions and would like to learn more about Audiences, I highly recommend joining us this Thursday, January 25th at 10am PST for the Discovering and Managing Audiences for Maturity webinar (part of the Personalization Thursdays webinar series).

Check out the event description below, and register here for further event details!

The quality of audiences and segmentation are a key ingredient in the effectiveness and the maturity of any optimization and personalization program. In this webinar, we'll learn how to discover what are important profile attributes for audience segmentation, where to build and govern our audiences and audience personalization best practices.

Administrator

Hi Tony,

I hope you were able to join the webinar today but in case you weren't feel free to post any of your other audience-related questions for our Audience experts on this thread: Jan. 25th Personalization Thursday: Discovering & Managing Audiences for Maturity. As an aside, I thought you may also find this resource on Creating Activity-only Audiences helpful.

Cheers!