Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

☕[AT Community Q&A Coffee Break] 1/13/21, 8am PT: Robert Calangiu, Senior Product Manager for Adobe Target☕

Administrator

Join us for the next monthly Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break

taking place Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 @ 8am PT

REGISTER TODAY

We'll be joined by Robert Calangiu, aka @Robert_Calangiu,  Senior Product Manager for Adobe Target, who will be signed in here to the Adobe Target Community to chat directly with you on this thread about your Adobe Target questions pertaining to his areas of expertise:

• Target Setup and Admin UI
  • A4T Integration
  • AEM Integration
  • General Adobe Target UI 
  • Plus! Responses to the questions you include upon registering for this event (though optional)

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE  

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period 
  • Must post a Question about Adobe Target
  • THAT'S IT!  *(think of this as the Adobe Target Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game) 

INSTRUCTIONS 

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin your Question with @Robert_Calangiu
  • When exchanging messages with Robert about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Robert

Want us to send you a calendar invitation so you don’t forget?  Register now to mark your calendar and receive Reminders! 

robertcalangiu.png

Robert Calangiu is a Senior Product Manager responsible for evolving Adobe Target's UI.  He was in charge with redesigning the Admin UI and now he is focusing on improving the Activity UI as well as with enhancing the A4T integration. Previously, Robert worked as a product manager for Adobe’s TV Everywhere portfolio, leading Authentication & Fraud Management solutions. He is passionate about building customer centric products and helping customers solve the right problems.

Curious about what an Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break looks like? Be sure to check out our past 2020 Adobe Target Coffee Breaks, covering a WIDE variety of Adobe Target topics!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

64 Replies

Employee

Thanks all of you for joining us today!

I am glad that I've received so many interesting questions and happy to answer them.

Be sure to check back here in the Target Community for details on the next Monthly Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break, and - if some questions on the thread are not answered yet - just a shout out that answers will be available by the end of the week. We'll do our best to answer quickly.

All the best,

Robert.