Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
We had an app scheduled that did not go live today as scheduled by adobe customer support. What can we do to correct? We've contacted Adobe multiple times today with no response.
Sorry for the delay, I just talked to Support and sounds like this was resolved on Monday. Let me know if you need any more help.