Adobe Social 22.214.171.124 release that happened on 19th May 2016 (05/19/2016) includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused a "reply failed" message to display in Moderation when replying to a LinkedIn post.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent data between the Moderation Overview report and its downloaded report.
- Fixed an issue in Publish Anywhere in which Adobe Social did not recognize a custom branded domain. This fix is for Publish Anywhere and not for Publisher and Content Calender.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate email messages to be sent during the approval workflow.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive email messages indicating failed campaign tracking.
Link to Release Notes : https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/social/c_rel_notes.html
Thanks & Regards,