Marketing Automation – Adobe Campaign Standard Technical Sales Workshop
This workshop will focus on the technical sale of Adobe Campaign. During the workshop you will learn:
- How an Adobe Technical Development Manager (TPDM) uses assets and demo tools from SPP and Demo Hub to deliver a sales pitch and demo to a prospective customer
- How to customize presentations and build custom demos with oversight from an Adobe TPDM
- How to deliver your own Adobe Campaign presentation and demo pitch to a fictional customer, while being evaluated by Adobe TPDMs
Visit the Technical Sales Program page to learn more about the program and bookmark the prerequisites page for on-demand training.
Requirements to attend the workshop:
To successfully prepare for the workshop and your technical sales demo, you must:
- Complete the technical orientation milestone, which provides a detailed program overview and a technical walkthrough of how to install and use your Campaign sandbox on your laptop
- Complete the required ~16 hours of on-demand prerequisite training by February 13, 2020
After you register, you’ll receive a receipt of your registration application. We will review your application and let you know if you’re confirmed to join the Technical Sales Program.
Register here | When: February 20, 2020 | Where: Bangalore, Karnataka, India