Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

WSDL / SOAP error for process

Level 4

I am trying to invoke a WSDL from a javascript method, however I get the following error:

This error was found in the javascript console:

GeneralError:  Operation failed

XFA.Object.execute:111:XFA:node_example_root[0]:example[0]:header[0]:ExampleDropDownList[0]:exit

Error attempting to read from

filehttp://examplehost:8080/soap/services/ExampleProject/Processes/GetExampleList

Does anyone have any insight as to why this error may be occurring ?

Also, does anyone know how to copy & paste into these forums?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks.

Without getting into specific details (as some of my work is propriatary) one has to make sure the security for the process associated with the WSDL is set correctly for your organization/environment.

I am not an expert on this, but after following what a colleague did, it works on my system.

Hence, the reader may wish to research this security issue as I am no expert.

However, hopefully this will point other people in the correct direction!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 8

Have you looked at other forum postings such as http://forums.adobe.com/thread/719890 and are having issues connecting?  Not sure why copy paste isn't working for you I pasted the above URL from notepad.  It would help to see the code you're trying to execute

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks.

Without getting into specific details (as some of my work is propriatary) one has to make sure the security for the process associated with the WSDL is set correctly for your organization/environment.

I am not an expert on this, but after following what a colleague did, it works on my system.

Hence, the reader may wish to research this security issue as I am no expert.

However, hopefully this will point other people in the correct direction!