Expand my Community achievements bar.

Why MENU is missing from my form?

Level 8

Hello,

I am developing an VISITOR Adobe Interactive Form, i have Designer 8.1 and Reader 9.0 in my Windows 7 Laptop. When i checked the menu EDIT-->form properties --> Compatability, its Adobe XML form File (XDP)

When i opened this VISITOR interactive form in a browser, right clicking and checked form PROPERTIES, then i saw the "PDF Version: 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x)"

I am trying to debug my Java script on a VISITOR interactive form, i found this link in google

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=950914

But, when you see my case, i did not see the mentioned MENU-->EDIT-->PREFERENCES-->CONSOLE stuff on my development, pls. see the below screen shots and suggest me how to put the debugger settings in my case,

1_I did not see any MENU here on the LiveCycle Designers in order to set the settings of debugging my Java Script

1_I did not see any MENU here on the LiveCycle Designers in order to set the settings of debugging my Java Script.jpg
==============================================================
2_I did not see any MENU either on this tab of PREVIEW of PDF.....in order to set the settings to debug my Java Script
2_I did not see any MENU either on this tab of PREVIEW of PDF.....in order to set the settings to debug my Java Script.jpg
3_I guess.... this is not the EDIT item on MENU your are referencing in your SDN answer, because, i did not see any PREFERENCES option under this EDIT
3_I guess.... this is not the EDIT item on MENU your are referencing in your SDN answer, because, i did not see any PREFERENCES option under this EDIT.jpg
4_If i open any external (this is Adobe Acrobat Guide downloaded from Google) PDF, there i can see MENU_EDIT_PREFERENCE items_but, in my developement I can not see this stuff in order to put debugger settings
4_If i open any external (this is Adobe Acrobat Guide downloaded from Google) PDF, there i can see MENU_EDIT_PREFERENCE items_but, in my developement I can not see this stuff in order to put debugger settings.jpg
Thank you,
0 Replies