Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Why did the Special character + is not getting populated on the PDF when rendered from the Adobe livecycle server and how to get avoid it

Level 1

when we send a data with as follows "F+F association"  as a name on the XML and when form is getting rendered through the Adobe live cycle server we can get the output rendered PDF as "F F association" ,can anyone please help me how to avoid and print the + sign printed on the rendered PDF form

Please help me on this.

6 Replies

Level 10

I aren't seeing that sort of behaviour, can you show us what the xml looks like that you are passing in.

Level 1

Hi BR001,

thanks for replying ,this is the XML which i am sending into the livecycle :

1527373_pastedImage_0.png

and here in the title  "F + F ADVISORS NE PC LLC"  and here "+" is getting missed and printing as "F   F ADVISORS NE PC LLC"

and output is getting printed as follows:

1527398_pastedImage_1.png

Please let me your thoughts on this.

Level 10

Hi,

Looks ok to me.  Not sure what to suggest, maybe add a field to your form using the same font settings and with "F + F ADVISORS NE PC LLC" as the initial value, I would expect the form to display it correctly, which would suggest something going wrong before the form gets it.

Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion,but the value which is coming is dynamic it will change every time.

THanks

Venumadhav sayani

Level 10

Have you tested another font for your form? Maybe the current does not include the + character.

Level 1

Hi,

we tried all the symbols we are seeing the sign when rendered on the PDF,but this is only one symbol (+ )which is not visible on the PDF

Thanks,

venu madhav sayani.