Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Wht is the event that triggers very very last in form rendering process?

Level 4

Hello

Pls. let me know what is the very very last event that triggers in the form rendering on IE browser process

or

in other words, wht is the triggers just prior to form rendering, bcz I want to put some JS (app.runtimeHighlight = False)

I wrote in Initialization, LayoutReady, docReady, Calculate but no luck!

Thank you

5 Replies

Level 7

docReady is the last event that fires before rendering.

Level 4

Thank you.

But, I put the below JS in docReady event, but still 'HighLight Existing fields' top right corner button is turning ON!!

(I mean, I am trying to turn OFF this button via my JS in docReady at Form1 but standard Adobe is over riding my JS and making the button turn ON!!)

Pls. let me know how can I achieve my requirement (always we need to turn OFF this button from rendering to closing the doc / IE)

Thank you

Level 4

Hello,

We are a multi national private company, located in Washington DC, we are looking for a expert LC developer with excellent JS expertise, its 3 months project, pls. reply ASAP if you are available, interviews will be immediate (no remote work pls.)

Thank you