Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Where can I see the latest lca imported date in Administration console?

Former Community Member

Currently we are using ES4 and have a local server for each machines.

When the new patch is made by one of our developers, it’s locally tested first because each developer has own local server(ES4). Then it’ll be uploaded into our main server where we share the all of the applications. But also we need to mirror the all applications between the main server and the local servers.

So  is there anyone know that where the latest LCA imported dates are shown in the administration console screen?

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

We could see this in adminui @ Home > Services > Applications and Services > Application Management , there is "Creation Date" column for each application.

Thanks,

Wasil

Former Community Member

Thanks for replying, but I meant that the date and time when you import the patch LCA files. I don't think the creation date is updated when you import the patch.

Thanks,

Employee Advisor

Yes, it remains unchanged. That's the default behariour.

Wasil

Level 3

I have several applications where the creation date is updated when an .lca is imported and several where it is not. I would really like to see the date last imported. Is this a preference I can set?