Expand my Community achievements bar.

When using designer the form will not show up.

Level 1

When I activate the form designer to make it interactive, it will not show the form except momentatily.  Is ther a way to turn it up? 

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Vincent,

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  Could you provide some more detail about what exactly you're doing?  I'll try to help or get your question over to the right area!

-David

Level 1

David,

Thanks for the response.  I am using Adobe Acrobat Professional.  I am scanning a form to make interactive.  Click on advanced > Make Form Fillable in Adobe Design.  When finished the form is not readable. I am sending the original form scan and the result from Adobe design.  I guess that I do not know how to send you th images.  The scan lookks very good but the Fillable form is just a few flex of the original form. 

Is there a way to improve the apearance to the poing where you can read it. 

Vincent Edward

Level 1

David,

I responded to the forum but could not figure how to send attachments to you there. This is another try .

I scanned a form to PDF that I want to, make interactive and fillable. In Adobe Acrobat 7 I clicked on Advanced > Forms> Make form Fillable in Adobe Design. The results is a conversion to an unreadable Form. Checking the PDF preview tab does not help. Attached are the Form and the enteractive form.

Is there any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Ed Walsh