Expand my Community achievements bar.

When Saving Dynamically, the text fields show the element name instead of the element information.

Level 1

OK, let me start by saying that I am not the user having this issue but the Tech who is in charge of trying to figure out this issue before we rollback software versions. We recently upgraded 3 users to acroobat pro 11 and designer 10. When the users save there files as dynamic, their text fields only show the element name that they created. (element:Tax dollar instead of $400.00). When they save as static, the text fields will not expand to compensate for the text that is put in (naturally since "static" implies stuck).I have read that they can change the text fields and subpages to "flow and that will fix the issue with a static save but that does not reolve the dynamic save issue.They have always saved as dynamic on previous versions and now they have ran into this issue. I am by no means knowledgable in Designer so I am sorry if I am not explaining this correctly. We have a programming team working on this also but I am trying to find a native adobe resolution to this problem. What setting(s) do they need to look at in order to fix the dynamic save issue? It is obvious the information is there when they save because it attempts to show up when they save as static.

0 Replies