Expand my Community achievements bar.

What's the secret handshake?, Mobile Forms, LC ES2

Former Community Member

So I have this

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerforppc.html

and the picture shows a form being displayed and would seem to indicate I could send it a form specifically designed for mobile.

The question is.... How do I create a form in LC ES2 that the readerforppc will display?

I tried resizing the form and put a few fields on it and distributed it to my Windows Mobile email.......

The reader won't show it.

Anyone done this?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

The LC approach seems interesting but was not quite what I had in mind. I did find that I can make a form appear in pocketpc reader if I set the compatability in LC to Adobe 6.2. However, since only formcalc is supported and the email submit button seems to use javascript behind the scenes, I get the unsupported script language error. I tried to make my own submit button to email the XML with the MailTo url approach and that seems to use javascript as well. I suspect the approach of using adobe forms on a true mobile device is either no longer supported or only half baked at this time. Too bad, it would have been a pretty cool feature... Back to doing windows forms apps for mobile. :-(