Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Weird!!! Data is overlapping, my basic purpose is ruining, pls. help me

Level 4

Hello

I am populating data in a table format, the data source / data connection is an interface with backend ERP/SAP.

The # of rows in the table are dynamic, i  mean, say, its a purchase order, so line items may be 10 in order_XXX and 20 in another order_ZZZ, hence dynamic.

So, by subform approach (its easy for me bcz i just dragged from data view left pane & dropped on the form right side) and data is populating, well.

But, i have 6 tables like this, so, the data is over lapping from 1st table to 2nd table, pls. check the screen shots, which are in details, pls. help me that what settings i need set for the subform / data nore / row node?

overlapping_1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Make sure every containing subform from DATA up is flowed, I can see that GT_RECIPE is flowed but its parent must be flowed as well.

Bruce

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Make sure every containing subform from DATA up is flowed, I can see that GT_RECIPE is flowed but its parent must be flowed as well.

Bruce

Level 4

Thank you, like that, all the Upwarded subforms (including the PAGE subform) need to be FLOWED? pls let me know