Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Warning: JavaScript Window while form rendering

Level 1

I am designing a new PDF form using adobe livecycle designer within SAP.

While rendering the PDF document a popup appears with the title "Warning: JavaScript Window"

POPUP # 1

Warning: JavaScript Window-

This PDF form requires a newer version of Adobe Reader. Without a newer version, the form may be displayed, but it might not work properly.Some

form elements might not be visible at all. If an internet connection is available, clicking OK will download and install the latest version

BUTTONS: OK /CANCEL - If I click OK

POPUP # 2

some components needed to complete this operation are missing but information about them may be available on the adobe website.

Whould you like to search the adobe website for the missing component?

BUTTONS: OK/Quit - If I click OK

It takes me to the following URL : http://www.adobe.com/special/acrobat/notadobeplugin.html

Environment:

Livecycle  Version 8.01.4134.1.557697

Reader 9.5.0

I did try installing X and i got the same message.

Please help us avoid this warning message. I have designed many forms in SAP+Adobe but haven't got this message. Though it is a warning, we are planning to roll out this forms to a wide user group and sure that they are going to complain about this.

0 Replies