Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Visible invisible subform problem

Level 5

Subform_A is kept over the Subform_B (both are at the same place). There is two radio button A and B. When one click on A button Subform_A is visible and alternatively works button B.

It works well.

However the problem is that when file is opened, I see both Subform_A and Subform_B at the same place. It causes awkard.

I wish when I open that file only any one subform will be visible and then alternatively visible by cliking button.

How can I solve it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I suspect that the form is set for manually preserving script changes. Go to the File > Form Properties > Defaults tab and set Preserve script changes to Automatic:

Preserve script changes.png

I would set both subforms to ivisible/hidden and then the user will make the appropriate one visible on the click event.

Come back if that does not solve it, as you can include script in the docReady event of the radio button exclusion group to fire the main script.

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I suspect that the form is set for manually preserving script changes. Go to the File > Form Properties > Defaults tab and set Preserve script changes to Automatic:

Preserve script changes.png

I would set both subforms to ivisible/hidden and then the user will make the appropriate one visible on the click event.

Come back if that does not solve it, as you can include script in the docReady event of the radio button exclusion group to fire the main script.

Niall

Level 5

Perfect!!!!

Thanks.

I have placed script in docReady event. Now all OK.