Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Using FormCalc to Automate Date Calculations

Level 1

How do I use FormCalc to add days to a date and automatically calculate a second date?

3 Replies

Employee

Refer to section 5 in FormCalc help @ http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/es/FormCalc.pdf.

It has lots of functions for date/time related operations and would be helpful to figure it out.

Level 1

Thanks for the feedback, but I've checked this out in depth before coming to this discussion group. It does not show me how to calculate the date as I need it. I have a timeline document where users will enter an initial date. Based on the initial date, I want to automatically calculate the milestone dates by adding the number of days in wait time. For example, the user will enter Jan 1, 2013. The first milestone should occur 3 days later, so the calculation would add 3 days to the initial date and automatically return a date of Jan 4, 2013. There are a number of milestones and automatic dates that occur throughout this 80-day timeline.

Do you have any idea of what that calculation would be?