Expand my Community achievements bar.

User is unable to move the cursor back & forth?

Level 8

Hello,

I have some text objects, Drop-downs on my_form, among these some are "readOnly", fine, here am giving STATE as an example for a drop-down object.

Their caption is very small as 'State', but the entries/values/list items are eloborate/more characters, like 'Massachussets', 'California'.

So, on my_form bcz of space constraing i defined this field a width of around 1.4 cm, in such a way that to put the caption as 'State', fine, this is "readOnly" field, GREYED OUT

When form opened by user, say, my logic is defaulted/populated 'MA-Massachussetts' in this state drop-down, now, user is unable to  move the cursor right and left to see all the characters, user is unable to use Arrow keys of key board,

Pls. let me know,

1) even thiugh its readOnly field, i want to let user to move cursor left and right or let user move cusrosr by using Arrow keys of key board?

2) or if user puts the cursor on this drop-down, right now, am getting Caption 'State' as TOOL TIP(i guess, its system's default), i want to get the inside populated/residing value of the object (like, MA-Massachussetts) on the TOOL TIP instaed of caption, pls. how can i get it?

0 Replies