Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

use Correspondence Management to manage interactive statement content

Level 1

hi,

it is possible to use CMSA to manage interactive statement content? in particular, the change of content related to promotions or other marketing content. This is very important for companies that offer monthly promotions and other users easily and quickly they can replace the content associated with the offer.

deo

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Deo,

When you say "manage assets", do you mean to have the ability to store images and other promotional content to the repository? Or is there other requirements?

I think if it is just storing promotional assets, you probably can just build your own interface to handle that.

Level 1

hi Gary,

I'll explain:
The company has an interactive template of the invoice. Template consists of:
1. where the main part displays customer data - permanent, unchanging.
2. part of my so-called. "content space" where your are dedicated to the customer promotions and advertising (variable content).
Everything we create in Flex Builder, but when we want to change the "content space"you have to create everything from scratch in the flex builder. So the question is: is it possible to change the contents of the "content space" without the use of flex builder? This means, for example, be able to replace the reference to advertising from ad1.jpg to ad2.jpg.
It's just to replace the image, not the structure of the template.

Level 1

Interactive Statements does this automatically; you design the Statement in Flash Builder, and that doesn't change (unless the layout or functionality changes, of course).   You define the assets to be placed into that statement using the Package Definition XML file.   That file points into your content system.   You can change where it points at any time, without rebuilding anything in the Flex project.

But, I'm confused about your use of the term "Correspondence Management" - are you talking about somehow using the Correspondence Management Solution Accelerator to somehow create or manage assets that will go into an Interactive Statement?

Mike

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. Now everything is clear.
We prepare us for the first implementation of interactive statement, for a customer who does not have a developer, so ease of management, interactive content for the invoice is a priority.
Best regards
deo