Expand my Community achievements bar.

Use addInstance to add a subform to the bottom of the form

Level 1

I am creating a template for marketing case studies. When the form is rendered it has an editable Title field, introductory text field, and introductory image field. In addition, there are two subforms set to zero occurrences when the form is rendered; one to add a blank text field and one to add a blank image field. The buttons in the form work to add/remove instances of the subforms, but the problem is that no matter what order I add the subforms in, all blank text fields are grouped together and all blank image fields are grouped together. Instead, I would like these fields to appear in the order they are added by the user. For instance, the user may add a blank text field, followed by two image fields, followed by another blank text field. How can I make the instances of the new subforms appear in the proper order?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

You will need to use a subformset with the "Select One Subform from Alternatives" option.  I think there is one in the samples that came with Designer.

There is also one here, http://adobelivecycledesignercookbookbybr001.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/using-appexecdialog-in-adobe-de...

Regards

Bruce