Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

URL Error - Configuring watched folder end point in Adobe LC

Former Community Member

I am trying to configure watched folder end point in Adobe LC and it is giving me below error

Invalid url \\server1\PDFLiveCycleFolder. Please check for invalid filename characters in the url. 

Same path can be accessed from windows explore. What could be the reason?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

If you're using the LiveCycle turnkey it's running as a system account and likely doesn't have access to the share.  The account that the service runs under has to have rights to the share.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

If you're using the LiveCycle turnkey it's running as a system account and likely doesn't have access to the share.  The account that the service runs under has to have rights to the share.

Former Community Member

Thank you. Issue resolved using account with sufficient rights.

Level 4

Good morning,

I get the same issue as original poster, but for me, everything was working for months and this morning, I get that error message. What can I check for then if I haven't changed any settings?

I did check the path as well in windows explorer and it connects fine. I do have and account in place for security. What am I missing?

Thanks again

PAtrick