Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Upgrade to Commercial Account

Level 1

Hi

We are testing our application that based on LCCS and using 15 USD free quota.

It is 2.58 USD now.

We want to upgrade to commercial account when we are ready but there isnt any button or link at LCCS developer portal.
In demo video, it is at the right side of free quota graph.  But there isnt in our account.

So How can we upgrade our account? 

Thanks
Best regards

8 Replies

Employee

That is strange (unless we gave you extra quota for your testing). Can you send us a screenshot ?

Former Community Member

Hi mavikelebek,

Though LCCS is available worldwide and in 8 different currencies,  there are certain geos that our credit card subscription system does not  support.  You could try creating an Adobe ID with a different geo to  work around this issue.

Regards,

Fang

Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

First of all  which country should I select?  And second,  what should I write for address, city, zip etc?  
Why couldnt I select my country but change the currency?

Please guide us for creating a proper account for using LCCS .

Thanks

Level 1

Hi

I created a new account with  United States country selection. Still there isnt any upgrade option at the panel ? 
we will open our service soon but still got this problem.

Thanks

lccs_account_problem.gif

Former Community Member

Hi there,

That's very odd - I just created a test account from the US, and was able

to see the upgrade button. Could you try using a different browser to login

(maybe clear cookies first?). The system appears to be working, but maybe

it's picked up something on your side that makes it think you're not in the

US (possibly a cookie).

if all else fails, send your account URL to lccs adobe.com, and we can

take a look.

thanks

nigel

Level 1

Hi

Ok I just loged in with another browser so it is ok I can see the upgrade option. Thanks

But there is a problem when try to check out if we try to skip  location based upgrade problem via select united states :

Enter your name and billing address exactly as it appears on your  credit card statement. Call your credit card company if you are unsure  of this address.

Our systems can only process Western text. Avoid using Chinese  characters, Cyrillic letters, etc.; entering these into any of the  address fields may cause problems in processing your order.

Don't see your region listed? Visit us at http://www.adobe.com/buy

If I select United States, the form shows  and wait United States releated address and credit card information.

How can we upgrade ?

Level 1

Hi

Still didnt get any answer?

There should be a proper solution for this problem?