Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unassign a task

Level 2

Hello, I need to assign a task to a user with limited time of 3 business days of the calendar, if upon completion of the 3 days without user action, requires removing the assignment. The task is to appeal to a submission at the conclusion of the appeal period, the users can not perform this action. What is the best way to do this.

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

True, when a task deadlines a notification (deadlined task) remains in the user's To Do list.  However the only thing that user can do with that notification item is to remove it.  It remains there to notify the user that the task has deadlined and moved on.  The owner of that notification is the only one who can remove it.  The task itself has moved on to where ever your process sends it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

This sounds like a deadline or an escalation.  Would either of those suit your purpose?  After three days the task deadlines and moves to the next step or it remains on the same step but escalates to another user.

Level 2

Hi Robert, is deadline, but after 3 days, the taskdoes not scale to another user or task should be removed from the workspace.

Place 3-day deadline, but the task remains in the workspace after completing the period, how could I remove it?

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 3

True, when a task deadlines a notification (deadlined task) remains in the user's To Do list.  However the only thing that user can do with that notification item is to remove it.  It remains there to notify the user that the task has deadlined and moved on.  The owner of that notification is the only one who can remove it.  The task itself has moved on to where ever your process sends it.