Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to use services

Level 2

Hi - I'm having a problem trying to use services in a process.

I have some processes that were built for us by a contractor that use a web service to make a call to an Oracle database.  When I try to click on this call in the Process Designer I get the error "Failed to load/render Property Editor".

I also get the same error if I try to drag a new Invoke Web Service node onto the designer.

Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks

Dan

9 Replies

Level 5

At the top of the palette that lists the processes, click on the

icon with gold arrows that point toward each other. This will cause workbench to refresh the list of processes from the server.

You may need to do this in the services window as well.

Good Luck

Mark

Level 2

Thanks.

I've just tried that and unfortunately it makes no difference.

Dan

Level 10

What about Application Administrator?

Jasmin

Level 2

I have the Application Administrator, Services User and Resource Administrator roles - if that's what you're asking.

Level 5

Is the target process in Edit Mode?

Right click in a blank area in the process, if edit is the top item in the list, you are in View mode, and cannot add/edit.

Just a thought,

Level 2

I am in edit mode and can edit the other items in the process.

Level 2

If anyone's interested, I just have a new machine built for me by our systems department (along with an upgrade to Windows 7) and the problem has gone away.

Level 5

Thanks for posting your resolution.

It helps others to see the end to the story.

Best Regards

Mark