Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Unable to load dynamic library libcurl.so

Former Community Member

LiveCycle version: 9.5

Application Server: WebSphere 7.011

Hi all,

I receive the following error in the server output logs when invoking a process I am currently working on. The process retrieves some images from a remote server and creates a pdf file using the images and some other data. The process was originally developed in workbench using a LiveCycle server running on a Windows machine (turnkey install using JBoss) and works fine when invoked there. However on the Linux server the images are not retrieved successfully and the following is output to the server output logs:

00000059 XMLFormServic A com.adobe.service.ProcessResource$ManagerImpl log ALC-XTG-012-309: [22726] XFA data Model is empty.
00000058 XMLFormServic W com.adobe.service.ProcessResource$ManagerImpl log ALC-XTG-000-000: [22726] Unable to load dynamic library libcurl.so
00000059 XMLFormServic W com.adobe.service.ProcessResource$ManagerImpl log ALC-XTG-029-461: [22726] XFAImageService: Image cannot be resolved for node: Image1.
00000059 XMLFormServic W com.adobe.service.ProcessResource$ManagerImpl log ALC-XTG-000-000: [22726] Unable to load dynamic library libcurl.so
00000059 XMLFormServic W com.adobe.service.ProcessResource$ManagerImpl  log ALC-XTG-029-461: [22726] XFAImageService: Image cannot be resolved  for node: Image2.

The cURL package is installed on the server and I can retrieve those images using cURL via the command line. Can the library location be configured in LiveCycle?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated - thanks

0 Replies