Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to install new version of LCCS navigator...

Level 2

Anyone able to get it to install? Keeps giving me errors

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This is a related post:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3653241

Basically if you have an old version of the navigator (before May 2011) and are trying to update to a newer version you should uninstall the old version and install the new version from scratch. The problem is related to a change in the certificate required to sign the AIR app (Adobe policy) that made the two versions incompatible.

If you dont have the navigator installed and/or have a reasonably new version please post the navigator version and possibly a screenshot of your error. "Gives me error" is not really very helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

In general please add more information about your issue like OS, which version you have of the navigator etc..

Can't find a post about this we had a few weeks about this, but I think it came down to manually removing the LCCS navigator from your OS and then grabbing the new one and installing it from scratch.

Correct answer by
Employee

This is a related post:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3653241

Basically if you have an old version of the navigator (before May 2011) and are trying to update to a newer version you should uninstall the old version and install the new version from scratch. The problem is related to a change in the certificate required to sign the AIR app (Adobe policy) that made the two versions incompatible.

If you dont have the navigator installed and/or have a reasonably new version please post the navigator version and possibly a screenshot of your error. "Gives me error" is not really very helpful