Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

UI settings in preferences grayed out

Level 3

I am both a Super Administrator and Workspace Administrator and yet I cannot get to the Queues or UI settings under Preferences. I need to change the start location from "Start Process" to "To Do."

Set the user interface preferences in the Preferences > UI Settings tab. The following preferences are available.

• Start Location: Specifies the page that appears when you log in to HTML Workspace. The four available options are Start Process, To Do, Tracking, and Favorites.

Why is the UI Settings tab grayed out and how do I get it back?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks to our QA group, we found a way to access UI settings. The only tab enabled upon opening Preferences is Out of Office. By selecting the "+" button on Out of Office Schedule, the Queues and UI Settings tabs become enabled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks to our QA group, we found a way to access UI settings. The only tab enabled upon opening Preferences is Out of Office. By selecting the "+" button on Out of Office Schedule, the Queues and UI Settings tabs become enabled.

Level 1

Hello! I don't understand that reply at all. I am on windows. Can someone post ss?