Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
We want to control the several printer trays of our Canon printer in Adobe Interactive Forms but it doesn't work.
What we have done:
- The Canon Printer LBP6650DN has 3 Trays (Tray, Cassette1, Cassete2 (is an additional tray))
- I've defined the printer in SPAD
- I've defined in xdc file with the report RSPO0022
- I've Restart the Java-Stack-Server
- I've Restart the ADS
- I've customized my schedule in the LCD (Masterpage 1 = a4Special and Materpage 2 = a4)
My tray-Definition in my XDC FIle:
<inputTrayDefinition medium="a4Special" name="Schacht2" trayNumber="1"/>
<inputTrayDefinition medium="a4" name="Schacht2" trayNumber="2"/>
For tray number i tried 0 to 5 but nothing worked fine.
Can anyone say me if the tray definition is correct?
Are canonen printers supporrted by Adobe Inter.... - I couldn't find a link on the adobe page.
Does any one have an idea what could be the error?
Have no one any idea?