Expand my Community achievements bar.

TODO list stop refreshing itself

Former Community Member

Hi all,

I have hit into the problem of workspace not refreshing its TODO list yet again. Previously it was due to mcast IP address and port conflicts as I have multiple LiveCycle server for testing.

Now I have them on separate mcast IP address and port and they have been working fine until today.

Recently I applied SP3 about a week ago and have not received any complaints from user till now. I am not sure if SP3 has caused the problem to resurface again with different cause.

One thing though, I now keep getting this error message on the server log:

2009-08-10 12:18:46,057 INFO  [org.quartz.core.JobRunShell] Job event_notification_service.AsyncEventNotification_Job threw a JobExecutionException:
org.quartz.JobExecutionException: java.lang.Exception: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: EventServiceContent : IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5Class name EventServiceContent from package  not found. [See nested exception: java.lang.Exception: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: EventServiceContent : IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5Class name EventServiceContent from package  not found.]
    at com.adobe.idp.scheduler.callback.ServiceCallbackHandler.execute(ServiceCallbackHandler.java:102)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:529)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: EventServiceContent : IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5Class name EventServiceContent from package  not found.
    at com.adobe.idp.scheduler.callback.ServiceCallbackHandler.execute(ServiceCallbackHandler.java:101)
    ... 2 more
Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: EventServiceContent : IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5Class name EventServiceContent from package  not found.
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.DefaultMapper.realClass(DefaultMapper.java:49)

And also warning message:

2009-08-10 12:18:45,026 WARN  [com.adobe.idp.dsc.jmx.JMXBeanManager] Failed to get mbean: adobe.com:j2eeType=AdobeService,name=event_notification_service,version=1.0,operation=sendAsynchronousNotifications. This message is a warning only. It should not impact LiveCycle's invocation

Both of them appear in the log files repeatedly.

Even bigger problem, I have task that has been completed BUT with the action status showing it as RUNNING! How could that possible?

Is there any known issue with applying SP3? If so, how can I rollback the SP3 installation?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Kendy

1 Reply

Level 1

Unfortunately I'm replying to say that after applying SP3, I too am getting this exact same error, every few seconds, showing up in server.log