Expand my Community achievements bar.

There are no message engines in bus IDP_JMS Bus

Former Community Member

Hi There,

The message below is keep showing in the SystemOut.log file which causes the process to not initiate or not working. It looks like the connection between LC ES and database is interrupted or disconnected so I have rebooted the server and it work for awhile but then it happens again. Does any one have any idea how to fix it. Please advise.

------

Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus IDP_JMS_Bus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=IDP_JMS_Bus, targetGroup=A66A66157A9458F4, targetType=MEUuid, targetSignificance=Required, transportChain=InboundSecureMessaging, proximity=Bus.

--------

Thanks in advance, 

Han Dao

2 Replies

Former Community Member

See http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2008/09/

Cleaning Up a LiveCycle Install on IBM WebSphere

The need to clean up an install of Adobe LiveCycle on IBM WebSphere occurs at various times during an application's development life cycle. Steps to achieve this are provided here. The interface is the WebSphere Admin Console, usually available via HTTP on port 9060 by default.

LiveCycle touches various parts of the J2EE feature set, including JMS, JDBC, and J2C. Even if you don't intend to clean up an install, this provides an outline of the various parts of WebSphere that LiveCycle touches.

Service Integration Bus (SIB)
-----------------------------------
LiveCycle requires a Service Integration Bus. Navigate to Service Integration->Buses and delete the bus that was defined for LiveCycle. It is named "IDP_JMS_Bus".

Former Community Member

I think you need to set the Authentication Alias in the Admin Console of Application Server.

Sometimes the configuration was failed in my environment. Everytime I reset this configuration option with the Authentication Alias of IDP.

And reset the server. It works.

I hope you solve the problem.

Thank you.